Tuesday, July 3, 2012



I bought this shirt when I was pregnant - it's not a maternity shirt but it is a size XXL.  I remember I wore it to Thanksgiving last year with some leggings - lots of room for turkey and dressing and pretty fall colors.

It actually fits better now that I'm not pregnant.  Don't really know what that says about me, but I'm not going to think about it too much.


Is everyone off work tomorrow for the 4th?  I was originally disappointed that the holiday was in the middle of the week, but now that I've come to terms with the fact that with this new baby I probably WAS NOT going to the lake anyway, it's kind of nice to have a mid-week break!  We've had company for the past two weekends (and my parents are coming this following weekend) so it will be nice to get some cleaning done Wednesday (rather than wait and frantically try to get it done before they show up Friday night). 

Plus, I get to spend some time with Kat tomorrow.  :)


1 comment:

  1. Pretty colors and I sure wish I could find a hairdresser to layer my long hair like yours! I have issues with hairdressers:(

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails